The School of Business at Montclair State University is proud to launch its innovative new market-centric MBA program. The content and structure of our MBA program have been redesigned to meet the needs of working professionals. You will be able to earn your degree in as few as 24 months by taking classes on just two evenings a week. With its balanced emphasis on academic rigor, business theory, and practical market relevance, the new MBA program will build a foundation for your future career growth and success.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Our focused, 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real life experience.
- 7 - 10 day international study trip.
- A trip in one of the world’s dynamic markets promises to be an exciting and rewarding experience, regardless of your prior international exposure. This experience will focus on the competitive, political and the cultural components of the global marketplace.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this distinguished hallmark of excellence in management education.