Earn your MBA in 18 months at our Lincroft, NJ Campus just minutes away from Exit 109 on the Garden State Parkway.
The new Hybrid Saturday MBA program is designed to fit the schedule of the working professional. You can earn your MBA in just 18 months through a combination of on-line study and face-to-face class meetings on alternating Saturdays. With an innovative curriculum based on academic rigor, business theory, and practical market relevance, the new Hybrid Saturday MBA will provide the foundation for your career growth and success. The blend of on-line and face-to-face instruction gives you the flexibility to balance your professional, academic, and personal life as you build for the future.
Face-to-face classes will meet on the Lincroft Campus of Brookdale Community College in Monmouth County, NJ located just off Exit 109 of the Garden State Parkway.
If you are looking to build a solid foundation for career growth and advancement as you manage the demands of work and personal life, check out our Hybrid Saturday MBA Program today.
- Alternating Saturday sessions and on-line learning
- Each course consists of 60% face-to-face meetings and 40% on-line learning.
- 7-10 day international study trip
- A trip in one of the world's dynamic markets promises to be an exciting and rewarding experience, regardless of your prior international exposure. This experience will focus on the competitive, political, and the cultural components of the global marketplace.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Focused 1.5-credit courses representing the latest in current MBA education give students the business skills needed 21st century and exposure to a wide range of topics from project management to corporate social responsibility.
- Executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region, connecting classroom education to real life experience.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this distinguished hallmark of excellence in business education.