CHOOSE SUCCESS, EARN YOUR MBA NOW ON WEEKENDS TOO!
Are you looking for an MBA program that fits your busy personal and business life? Look no further than the Montclair State University Weekend MBA program. Starting this Fall, the School of Business is launching a new and innovative program that was developed for you, the working professional.
This executive-style MBA program allows you to complete the General MBA in just 21 months by taking classes on alternate weekends. Class meetings are conveniently scheduled on Friday evenings and Saturdays at the Meadowlands Campus of Bergen Community College in Lyndhurst, NJ. The campus is just minutes away from New York City with easy access to public transportation. Three catered meals are provided each weekend session.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Our focused, 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real life experience.
- Executive MBA style features
- 7 - 10 day international study trip that focuses on the competitive, political and the cultural components of the global marketplace.
- iPad Technology
- Each weekend MBA student will be provided with an iPad. This electronic tool will allow you to access most course materials and facilitate interactive learning.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this distinguished hallmark of excellence in management education.