The cost to participate in the International Attraction and Tourism Program is $6,500. This includes:
- Transportation to and from the airport to MSU.
- 3 or 4 star hotel accommodations for the NY/NJ component of the program.
- Health insurance for the entire length of the program.
- Most meals while in the NY/NJ area: all breakfasts, lunches and dinners on class days, and some other meals on trip days.
- Bus transportation and all admission costs associated with the NY Experience component of the trip.
- Tuition and fees for 12 credits from MSU. All charges associated with courses taught by MSU faculty are included in the program fee. There are some small charges for course materials for classes taught at Disney.
- Transportation to and from work sites at Disney.
- Plane transportation from the NJ/NY area to Orlando, Florida.