Students in the Disney International College Program will experience:
- A full-time internship with a world-renowned company, The Walt Disney Company.
- A US college experience earning 12 college credits at the highly regarded, AACSB accredited School of Business at Montclair State University.
- Approximately 10 days in the NY/NJ area, studying at Montclair State University as well as experiencing the top tourist attractions safely and efficiently.
- Health insurance for the duration of the program.
- The opportunity to participate in many professional development activities and training programs at the Walt Disney World Resort. A professional, high quality program that supports international students as they apply for visas, travel to the US, study, participate in field experiences, live and work at Walt Disney World.
- Students who successfully complete their course work will receive a Certificate of Completion from the School of Business at Montclair State University. Students that successfully complete their internship will be issued a Ducktorate Certificate of completion from the Walt Disney World Resort.