Our Executive MBA program was developed for you, the working professional. This MBA program fits into your busy personal and business life and allows you to complete the General MBA in just 21 months by taking classes on alternate weekends. Class meetings are conveniently scheduled on Friday evenings and Saturdays at our main campus in Montclair. The campus is just minutes away from New York City with easy access to public transportation. Three catered meals are provided at each weekend session.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Our focused, 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Executive Leadership Sequence
- Our unique four course sequence focuses on strategies for meeting the challenges of leadership in today’s complex business environments. Topics include leadership insights, innovative problem solving, executive presence, and career management.*
- “View from the Top” Roundtable Discussions
- As an Executive MBA program participant, you will enjoy access to accomplished leaders in a variety of fields through informal interactive discussions over group meals, scheduled at regular intervals throughout the program.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, open to all MBA students, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real leadership experience.
- 9 - 10 day executive-style international study trip.
- Exploring dynamic world economies with knowledgeable faculty and fellow students provides you with an unforgettable and enriching experience. The international study trip focuses on the competitive, commercial, and the cultural components of the global marketplace. Accommodations and trip agendas will be arranged specifically for Executive MBA program participants.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this hallmark of excellence in management education.
* In lieu of (or in addition to) taking the Executive Leadership Sequence courses, you can choose to pursue an MBA with a concentration. Concentration areas include Accounting, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management of Information and Technology, Marketing, and Project Management. To complete the nine credits required for each concentration, you will need to enroll in weeknight and/or online courses.
By completing certain concentrations, you will also earn a professional certificate.
Learn more about our other MBA Programs including our Online MBA, Weeknight MBA Program and Hybrid Weekend MBA Program.