At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success.
Let our rigorous MBA programs propel your current career to the next level or help you shift gears and explore new directions. We offer the flexibility you need with an innovative curriculum that develops your talents and skills – while accommodating your work schedule.
The Hybrid MBA program is designed to fit the schedule of the working professional. Earn your MBA in just 24 months through a combination of online study and face-to-face class meetings on alternating Saturdays. With an innovative curriculum based on academic rigor, business theory and practical market relevance, the new Hybrid MBA provides the foundation for your career growth and success.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Our focused, 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real life experience.
- 9 - 10 day international study trip.
- A trip in one of the world’s dynamic markets promises to be an exciting and rewarding experience, regardless of your prior international exposure. This experience will focus on the competitive, political and the cultural components of the global marketplace.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this distinguished hallmark of excellence in management education.
Learn more about our other MBA Programs including our Weeknight MBA Program and Executive MBA Program.