Steve Luongo is a senior client executive in Marsh’s New York Metro Partnership. As a senior client executive for global risk management clients, Steve is responsible for the leading of client service teams, tracking of risk management trends, and bringing all the resources within the organization to bear on his client's behalf. Steve is also a senior advisor on national brokerage accounts in the Morristown office..
Steve's career of over 30 years with Marsh has encompassed a number of leadership roles including several managerial positions in New York and Morristown, where he was responsible for various distribution functions including sales, client management, and advisory.
Steve has also performed advisory and placement functions in the Risk Management Casualty Department handling complex liability programs for a diversified group of manufacturers and financial institutions.
- BS, Montclair State University
- MBA, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Broker
- Former Advisory Board Member, National Association of Corporate Directors, NJ Chapter
- Chair of the School of Business Advisory Board, Montclair State University