Ms. Helen Alter
Instructional Specialist | Information Management and Business Analytics | Feliciano School of Business
Telephone: 917-842-2385 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Helen is an experienced leader and marketing strategist who is passionate about building Brands, improving customer experience, and creating transformative change. Helen began her career at American Express where she held progressively senior roles and led teams in both Consumer and Business divisions. Most recently, Helen has worked as a Marketing consultant and an interim executive with companies such as Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Aetna, CVS Health, Universal American Insurance, and American Express.
Marketing, Strategy, Communications
MBA, Finance/International Business, 1994, NYU Stern School of Business, New York
BA, Finance/International Business, 1990, NYU Stern School of Business, New York
AbleTo Behavioral Health,
(October 2019 - August 2020).
· Marketing strategy development and implementation for new product launches across clients<br>· Sales and Operations support tools development - marketing playbook; forecasting models
(December 2017 - August 2019).
- Member Board of Directors<br>- Developed prospect acquisition and member communications
Memorial Sloan Kettering,
(January 2014 - August 2018).
• Brand Marketing and Media Strategy Development <br>• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Strategy and Implementation <br>
(May 2011 - December 2013).
• Brand Strategy Roll Out and Cross-enterprise Alignment<br>• New Product Branding and Market Launch <br>
(April 2009 - April 2011).
• Member Retention Strategy
• Local Market and PR Strategy
(July 2005 - March 2011).
• International Market Optimization, Expansion, and Long Range Plan
• Consumer Product Line Strategy