Marketing is a critical function in every organization and all organizations, whether local or global, for-profit or nonprofit, business-to-consumer or business-to-business, need to market their products and services. Beyond selling products, marketing involves selling ideas, social causes, political campaigns and sports and entertainment events. The Feliciano School of Business marketing department concentrations teach students how to blend creativity with rigorous situation and data analysis to develop insightful marketing strategies that deliver value to buyers and sellers.
Our Marketing Department offers the following programs:
- B.S.in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in Retail Merchandising and Management
- B.S. in Business Administration with a concentration in International Business
- BS/MBA in Marketing
- BS/MBA in Retail Merchandising and Management
- BS/MBA in International Business
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- MBA with a concentration in Digital Marketing
Our faculty members share a global perspective and are committed to your future success. Easy access to New York City lets you use our marketplace connections to enhance our programs with internships, consulting projects, and exploratory field trips.