Our 5-course graduate certificate in Business Analytics provides a comprehensive introduction to the world of big data and analytics – the tools and techniques needed to turn vast amounts of data into information to enable better and faster decision making. Students get hands-on exposure to cutting edge methodologies and experience using data to solve real life business problems.
What is Business Analytics?
- Identifying, preparing and analyzing numerical and non-numerical data to improve planning, problem-solving and operations management
- Using appropriate tools and technologies for analysis
- Communicating insights and solutions in a visually compelling manner
Why Choose to Study Business Analytics?
- Get in on the ground floor of a rewarding, versatile and expanding discipline
- Jump start your career with skills that have universal value – in business, government, military, and service & non-profit sectors
- Data and analytics are central to every business function – finance, marketing, operations, human resources, etc., and today there is a serious shortage of trained analytics professionals.
- The convenience of 100% online classes
- Curriculum is newly updated and redesigned. It is comprised of one 1.5-credit graduate course and four 3-credit graduate courses for a total of 13.5 credits.
- Completion possible in 10-12 months!
INFO 561 Applied Business Statistics (1.5 Credits)
INFO 563 Strategic Information Systems (3 credits)
INFO 570 Data Wrangling and Analysis (3 credits)
INFO 583 Introduction to Data Mining for Business (3 credits)
INFO 584 Data Visualization (3 credits)
Why Pursue Business Analytics at Montclair State University?
- The Feliciano School of Business is the “Most Innovative Business School in New Jersey” and the second-largest in the state
- AACSB-Accredited University
- The Feliciano School of Business is a recognized leader in online graduate offerings, ranked as #1 in NJ for its online MBA program (College Consensus 2019)
- Courses are led by expert faculty with outstanding academic qualifications and industry experience
- Programs are continuously reviewed and renewed to ensure relevance in the marketplace
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Hal Ravinder, Graduate Program Coordinator
Phone: (973) 655 7289
For Admission Related Questions, contact April Sime 973-655-7655 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.