The Feliciano School of Business is now offering a new Business Analytics Graduate Certificate which focuses on the development and enhancement of practical skills. Course instruction is organized around solving business cases using real-world datasets. All courses have a team project component to prepare the students for transition to the industry.
Business Analytics is a way of making smart decisions using cutting-edge technology. It enables businesses to make effective decisions by drawing meaningful inferences from available data. Business Analytics helps to communicate insights and solutions in a visual, cogent manner.
• 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last 2 years.
• Data is the key asset to unlocking potential business opportunities for a company.
• The industry is projected to face a shortage of 1.5 million analysts by 2018.
• All companies are upgrading their employees’ Business Analytics skills and competencies.
Business Analytics Careers:
- Data analyst
- Business analyst
- Business intelligence consultant
- Risk analyst
- Predictive modeler
- Compliance reporting analyst
- Data warehouse analyst
- Performance management specialist
- Web analyst
- Marketing analytics consultant
INFO 563 Strategic Information Systems
INFO 583 Introduction to Business Analytics
INFO 584 Data Analytics and Visualization
INFO 585 Advanced Business Analytics
For more information, please contact:
"The cost for the Graduate Business Certificates are calculated based on your Residency Status (In or Out of State) per credit enrolled. Please click here to view the tuition and fees for the Graduate Business Certificate Courses."