The Feliciano School of Business is now offering a new Business Analytics Graduate Certificate which focuses on the development and enhancement of practical skills. Course instruction is organized around solving business cases using real-world datasets. All courses have a team project component to prepare the students for transition to the industry.
Business Analytics is a way of making smart decisions using cutting-edge technology. It enables businesses to make effective decisions by drawing meaningful inferences from available data. Business Analytics helps to communicate insights and solutions in a visual, cogent manner.
• 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last 2 years.
• Data is the key asset to unlocking potential business opportunities for a company.
• The industry is projected to face a shortage of 1.5 million analysts by 2018.
• All companies are upgrading their employees’ Business Analytics skills and competencies.
Business Analytics Careers:
- Data analyst
- Business analyst
- Business intelligence consultant
- Risk analyst
- Predictive modeler
- Compliance reporting analyst
- Data warehouse analyst
- Performance management specialist
- Web analyst
- Marketing analytics consultant
INFO 563 Strategic Information Systems
INFO 583 Introduction to Business Analytics
INFO 584 Data Analytics and Visualization
INFO 585 Advanced Business Analytics