The Hybrid Saturday MBA is designed to fit the schedule of busy working professionals. The program combines the advantages of an “on-ground” experience - in-person collaboration with faculty and fellow students – with the ease of asynchronous (online) learning, and strikes a perfect balance between structure and flexibility.
New this year, is an Accelerated Option, whereby students can complete the MBA program in as few as 21 months. In addition, we’ve added career guidance enhancements, with more opportunities for networking and one-on-one advice from business professionals.
- A blended format that combines the best of face-to-face and virtual learning experiences
- Hybrid Saturday MBA classes meet in person twice a month. On “off” weeks, participants complete individual or team-based coursework. The schedule provides maximum flexibility for managing professional and personal commitments while progressing steadily through the structured program with the support and comaraderie of fellow students and teachers.
- Curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Focused 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving students exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Options for Accelerated (21 months) or standard (2-year) degree completion schedules
- Program advisors work with students on program pacing
- Individualized Career Guidance
- Dedicated Career Services personnel and “flash” mentoring opportunities allow students to obtain personalized advice from successful professionals.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, students gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region, connecting classroom education to C-suite experiences.
- 9 - 10 day international study trip
- Exploring dynamic world economies with knowledgeable faculty and fellow students provides you with an unforgettable and enriching experience. The international study trip focuses on the competitive, commercial, and cultural components of the global marketplace.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this hallmark of excellence in management education.
As a Hybrid Weekend MBA program participant, you will pursue a General MBA with fixed elective courses selected from a variety of disciplines or you may choose to pursue an MBA with a concentration. Concentration areas include Accounting, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Management of Information and Technology, Marketing, and Project Management. To complete concentration requirements, you will need to enroll in some online elective courses. Learn more about our other MBA Programs including our Hybrid Saturday MBA Program.