The Hybrid Saturday MBA program is designed to fit the schedule of the working professional. Earn your MBA in just 24 months through a combination of online study and face-to-face class meetings on alternating Saturdays. With an innovative curriculum based on academic rigor, business theory and practical market relevance, the Hybrid Saturday MBA provides the foundation for your career growth and success.
- A blended format that provides a perfect balance of face-to-face and virtual content
- The hybrid Saturday MBA format gives you maximum flexibility for managing your professional and personal life while engaging you in a collaborative cohort experience.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Focused 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real leadership experience.
- 9 - 10 day international study trip
- Exploring dynamic world economies with knowledgeable faculty and fellow students provides you with an unforgettable and enriching experience. The international study trip focuses on the competitive, commercial, and cultural components of the global marketplace.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this hallmark of excellence in management education.
As a Hybrid Weekend MBA program participant, you will pursue a General MBA with fixed elective courses selected from a variety of disciplines or you may choose to pursue an MBA with a concentration. Concentration areas include Accounting, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management of Information and Technology, Marketing, and Project Management. To complete concentration requirements, you will need to enroll in some weeknight and/or online courses. By completing some concentration areas, you will also earn a professional certificate.