How to enroll in the dual program with Feliciano School of Business and what are the entry requirements?
- Students who successfully complete their first year of study of the MBA (Global) (minimum of eight courses) at the University of Newcastle may be eligible for entry to the Master of Science in Business Analytics at Montclair State University if they:
- Receive a TOEFL score of at least 83 on the internet based score or 550 on the paper-based test; or
- Receive a waiver of TOEFL on the basis that they have graduated from a higher education institution where English is the language of instruction.
- The University of Newcastle will provide to Montclair State University the academic transcript for any applicants.
- In addition to the English language requirement, applicants must also:
- Be enrolled in good standing in the MBA (Global) program at the University of Newcastle when they make their application;
- Demonstrate a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (according to the US mode of GPA calculation, on a scale of 4); and
- Submit to Montclair State University an I-20 application, and proof of financial support to study.
- Applications will be due in March of each year and conditional offers will be made in May of each year. Confirmation of offers will depend on final marks.
- If accepted, students will start their program at Montclair State University in August/September of each year (depending on the start of the academic year).
The fee for the Feliciano School of Business program is USD26,000, which is payable to this School.