The STEM-designated Master of Science in Human Resources Analytics from Montclair State fuses HR principles with data analysis in order to provide students with up-to-date, functional HR knowledge and modern tools to solve problems and make decisions.
The program is composed of two stackable certificates, in HR Management and Business Analytics, and culminates in two capstone courses in Human Resources Analytics. The 30-credit Montclair State MS in Human Resources Analytics program comprises the 12-credit Business Analytics Certificate, the 9-credit Human Resource Management Certificate, 3-credits of Business Acumen Courses, and 6-credit of integrated Human Resources Analytics courses. Throughout the program, students will gain knowledge of how data may be gathered and strategically used to address HR problems in meaningful and productive ways, the ability to derive and communicate clear insights from complex data and the ability to recognize the types of HR issues and opportunities that may be addressed through the application of analytical tools and techniques.
Applicants to the Online MS Human Resources Analytics program at Montclair State University may start the program in the Fall or Spring semesters and complete it in as little as 24 months. Our 10 course/30 credit program is designed for structured part-time study; students enroll in one online 3-credit course in each 8-week term.
- 100% Online Coursework
- STEM-Designated Program
- Cohort-based, part-time format
- Includes applied learning opportunities with industry professionals
- Focus on business applications and acumen
- deep insight into the purpose and best practices of HR Management Analytics
- an understanding of HR as a system of interacting functions that serve business operations
- the ability to recognize the types of HR issues and opportunities that may be addressed through the application of analytical tools and techniques
- knowledge of how data may be gathered and strategically used to address HR problems in meaningful and productive ways
- the ability to derive and communicate clear insights from complex data
Why Pursue Digital Marketing Analytics at Montclair State University?
- The Feliciano School of Business is the “Most Innovative Business School in New Jersey” and the second-largest in the state
- AACSB-Accredited University
- The Feliciano School of Business is a recognized leader in online graduate offerings, ranked as #1 in NJ for its online MBA program (College Consensus 2019)
- The program is led and taught by expert faculty with outstanding academic qualifications and industry experience
- The curriculum is continuously reviewed and updated to ensure relevance in the marketplace