Online Master of Business Administration with a Digital Marketing Concentration
Internet advertising spending rose by US$28bn in 2020 to reach US$336bn, a 9% increase (PwC: Perspectives from the Global Entertainment & Media Outlook 2021–2025) The Digital Marketing job market is forecasted to grow by 8% in 2021.(mondo.com). The national average salary for Digital Marketing Manager is $121,676 per year in United States.(Glassdoor)
As the digital marketing industry continues to expand, the need for qualified digital marketers grows. Earning an online MBA with a concentration in Digital Marketing from Montclair State University is the perfect next step for your marketing career. Participants in this digital marketing graduate program can combine their passion for creativity with the business acumen needed to succeed in the digital advertising environment. Become a digital marketing leader in your organization by pursuing an online MBA with a Digital Marketing Concentration from the Feliciano School of Business at Montclair State University.
The benefits of a Montclair State University online MBA are obvious:
- Prestigious: The Feliciano School of Business is accredited by AACSB International, a distinction that less than 5% of business schools can claim.
- Affordable: The Montclair State University online MBA is the most affordable online MBA in New Jersey among AACSB accredited business schools.
- Convenient: Montclair State University offers six (6) starting dates for the online MBA program throughout the year, which makes it well suited for a working professional who is looking for a flexible degree option.
Digital Marketing is one of the fastest-growing fields in business. Here’s why earning an MBA with a concentration in Digital Marketing online makes sense:
- Demand for digital marketing professionals will rise 38% in the next year.
- Salary projections for a Manager of Digital Marketing reach $114,000 a year. (Mondo 2014-2015 Digital Marketing Salary Guide)
“I’m constantly making connections between what I’m learning in the MBA program and what I’m doing at Unilever. It just drives home the point that the material we’re covering is relevant and dynamic.”
- Sarah Marianacci, Associate Consumer & Market Insights Manager - Brand Building at Unilever
Take the next step in your career by earning your online MBA with a Digital Marketing Concentration from Montclair State University.
- Watch a webinar about the online MBA
- Complete our short form on this page to learn more
- Questions? Contact our online MBA advisors at email@example.com or (973) 655-6015
Would you be more interested in a broader, marketing-related MBA? Montclair State University also offers an online MBA with a Specialization in Marketing.