Spring 2021 Weeknight MBA classes begin synchronously online on February 8th. Future courses will be delivered in a face-to-face format, conditions permitting.
At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success.
Let our rigorous MBA programs propel your current career to the next level or help you shift gears and explore new directions. We offer the flexibility you need with an innovative curriculum that develops your talents and skills, while accommodating your work schedule.
The content and structure of our Weeknight MBA program is designed to meet the needs of working professionals. Earn your degree in as few as 24 months by taking classes just two evenings a week. With its balanced emphasis on academic rigor, business theory, and practical market relevance, the Weeknight MBA program builds a foundation for your future career growth and success.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Focused 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real leadership experience.
- 9 - 10 day international study trip
- Exploring dynamic world economies with knowledgeable faculty and fellow students provides you with an unforgettable and enriching experience. The international study trip focuses on the competitive, commercial, and cultural components of the global marketplace.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this hallmark of excellence in management education.
As a Weeknight MBA program participant, you may pursue a General MBA or an MBA with a concentration in Accounting, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing*, Finance, Human Resource Management*, Management, Management of Information and Technology, Marketing, and Project Management*.
*Courses for these concentrations may be offered only online.