At the Feliciano School of Business, we are driven by a single goal: to prepare business leaders for success.
Let our rigorous MBA programs propel your current career to the next level or help you shift gears and explore new directions. We offer the flexibility you need with an innovative curriculum that develops your talents and skills, while accommodating your work schedule.
The Montclair State University MBA program is excited to announce that we have transformed our flagship evening MBA program to better meet your needs! You can now pursue your MBA in a Live Blended Weeknight format. The new program format provides you with an opportunity to learn the way you work and live today, both in-person and virtually, without the need to travel to campus twice every week.
The content and structure of our new Live Blended Weeknight MBA program is designed to offer course content through a variety of format options, including in-person on campus and online, in real time. Students in the new part-time program will meet live twice a week, with up to 50% of class meetings delivered live online. Instructors will tailor their teaching to create the right mix of experiences to maximize learning outcomes.
Earn your General MBA degree in as few as 21 months. With its balanced emphasis on academic rigor, business theory, and practical, real-world application, the Live Blended Weeknight MBA program builds a foundation for your future career growth and success.
- A curriculum that reflects the realities of today’s global marketplace
- Focused 1.5-credit courses in everything from project management to corporate social responsibility enrich our curriculum, giving you exposure to a wide range of business-related topics.
- Exciting executive speaker series
- Through a series of executive speaker events, you will gain firsthand knowledge from top business leaders in the metropolitan New York/New Jersey region connecting classroom education to real leadership experience.
- 9 - 10 day international study trip
- Exploring dynamic world economies with knowledgeable faculty and fellow students provides you with an unforgettable and enriching experience. The international study trip focuses on the competitive, commercial, and cultural components of the global marketplace.
- AACSB International Accreditation
- Less than 5% of business schools worldwide have earned this hallmark of excellence in management education.
As a Live Blended Weeknight MBA program participant, you may pursue a General MBA or an MBA with a concentration in Accounting, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing*, Finance, Human Resource Management*, Marketing, and Project Management*.