The Feliciano Business Online program offers students with an AA or AS in Business an opportunity to complete a BS in Business Administration in a fully-online (asynchronous) format in as few as five semesters or 20 months.
Our highly ranked and AACSB-accredited program prepares students to succeed in today’s global marketplace. Students attain the business knowledge and experience needed to launch professional careers and compete as members of the fast-paced workforce of the future. Our excellent faculty include world-class thought leaders and industry professionals, all of whom are dedicated to helping students hone their strategic, analytical, communication and leadership skills. Our undergraduate curriculum’s innovative courses help students master the business theories and best practices that promote continuous advancement and professional achievement.
The highlights of the program include the following:
- Fall 2021 semester start date
- Courses fully online and taught asynchronously
- 12 credits per semester, over 5 semesters
- Year-round program
- Marketing and Management concentrations available
- Cohort-based core courses and experience
- Access to all campus facilities and services
$500 per credit
B.S. in Business Administration with a Concentration in Marketing
Marketing is a critical function in every organization and marketing professionals are among those most likely to eventually be promoted to chief executive officer. All organizations, whether local or global, for-profit or nonprofit, business-to-consumer or business-to-business, need to market their products and services. Beyond selling products, marketing involves selling ideas, social causes, political campaigns, and sports and entertainment events.
The marketing concentration teaches students how to blend creativity with rigorous situation and data analysis to develop insightful marketing strategies that deliver value to customers and stakeholders. Students are encouraged to do internships early in their college career to build soft skills like leadership, time management and collaborative teamwork along with technical and discipline-specific competencies in analytics, digital media and sales to position them for their first job after graduation. Our marketing concentration is designed to prepare students for challenging and rewarding career opportunities in advertising, product and brand management, CRM, digital marketing, market research, sales, services, retailing, and government.
Students focus on developing marketing strategies and plans supplemented by special projects, case studies, fieldwork, consulting activities and hands on experiences that will prepare students to:
• Conduct market analysis to develop customer-oriented marketing plans and strategies
• Understand consumer behavior and develop customer insights using market research data
• Develop and launch new products and services in competitive, digitally-enabled markets
• Develop pricing and distribution strategy for products, services and ideas
• Create integrated marketing communications that provide value to customers and companies
• Use marketing metrics to measure and analyze marketing effectiveness and customer satisfaction
• Understand international and contemporary marketing issues and their impact in a rapidly evolving world
B.S. in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management
Effective management of people, resources and processes is critical to becoming a successful business leader. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management students will acquire the skills to become effective managers of people, projects, operations and financial resources. Our faculty prepares students for careers in management and leadership positions in both small and large organizations across a broad range of industries, including manufacturing, technology, retail, health care, hospitality, finance and insurance, as well as government and nonprofit organizations.
The management curriculum positions you to manage change in today’s rapidly changing business environment, evaluate business environments and formulate strategies to successfully run a business, and motivate and lead people to achieve business goals and objectives.
With its focus on organizational behavior, competitive strategy, leadership and management development, students study a comprehensive curriculum that will prepare them to:
• Think strategically and execute thoughtfully
• Analyze important contemporary business problems
• Apply proven tools, techniques and processes to solve business problems
• Build organizations and motivate employees
• Communicate effectively through written and oral presentations
• Become an effective business administrator
• Plan and organize projects to achieve business results
Join us for a virtual information session to learn about the new Feliciano Business Online accelerated business degree program.
Monday, October 4 at 6pm https://apply.montclair.edu/register/?id=6f6cec25-8881-42d9-b053-9442865f23d4
Wednesday, November 3 at 11am https://apply.montclair.edu/register/?id=1d9ef96a-cccf-41ad-94cb-e52d1b65bb15
Tuesday, November 30 at 6pm https://apply.montclair.edu/register/?id=96403179-d39b-4f31-9391-70cc49c9ce8e
Thursday, January 6 at 12pm https://apply.montclair.edu/register/?id=6b88d3ab-fd35-4ff9-924f-03cc776c4734