Gain the analytical and computational skills you need to pursue careers in business, law, government and academia with a minor in economics. Through our focused study on microeconomics and macroeconomics, the main disciplines of this field, you will establish a solid business foundation that you can further build on.
- ECON 101 Applied Macroeconomics
- ECON 102 Applied Microeconomics
- ECON 207 Intermediate Microeconomic Analysis
- ECON 208 Intermediate Macroeconomic Analysis
- Complete two elective courses from electives list