CONGRATULATIONS on your acceptance to the Feliciano School of Business! We’re very excited you have chosen to pursue your business education at MSU. Our goal is to ensure you have the necessary tools and information to successfully begin your educational journey.
The next step toward success is scheduling an appointment to meet one on one with one of our professional academic advisors in our Ellyn A. McColgan Student Services Center. For future reference, we are located inside the Feliciano School of Business Building (Directions).
During your advising session:
- Learn about how your individual transfer credits fit into our curriculum
- Find out where and how many of your credits transferred
- Select courses for the upcoming semester
- Our goal is for you to register for courses during our advising session
- Find out about Career Services and undergraduate expectations
- We will discuss all your concerns and answer your questions
However, under the current circumstances, we are offering you a one-on-one virtual appointment through Zoom (it’s free, download now!) or a phone appointment. Once you have scheduled your appointment time, please indicate what your appointment preference is. In the notes box, please let us know if you prefer a virtual Zoom meeting or a phone appointment.
In order to get started just click on the link below and select an available time.
Your advisor will reach out to you through phone or email once they see your scheduled appointment. If you have a question prior to meeting with your advisor, please use the information provided in your email confirmation.