Are planning to transfer to Montclair State University for one of our AACSB accredited programs?
Our unique curriculum and internship opportunities will prepare you to be market-ready when you complete your Bachelor’s degree!
Feliciano School of Business Overview
- Overall student enrollment has nearly doubled since 2010
- AACSB accreditation – less than 5% of business schools worldwide attained this designation
- Successful alumni network comprised of senior leaders in all industries
- Progressive curriculum development
- MIX Lab 3D printing and innovation center is one of the first, and only, housed in a business school
- 2nd largest business school in NJ
- Ranked in Princeton Review’s “Best 295 Business Schools”
You can start your academic career at the Feliciano School of Business before you even step foot on campus! There are transfer courses that will prepare you so you can begin taking your upper level business courses right away! Those courses include:
- Macro Economics (Econ 101)
- Micro Economics (Econ 102)
- Statistical Methods for Business (INFO 240)
- Spreadsheet Modeling in Business (INFO 173)
- Financial Accounting (ACCT 201)
- Managerial Acct (Acct 202)
- Business Law (BSLW 235)
- International Business (INBS250)
To view the Feliciano School of Business undergraduate programs, please click here
In order to assist you in transferring you from a NJ community college to Montclair State, the NJ Transfer website provides the transferability of individual courses. You can also have your courses evaluated in case they are not listed on NJ transfer by simply bringing your course descriptions and syllabus for a more immediate review by our advisors.